North America, Latin America and CaribbeanGesner Oliveira Hugo Chisca JuniorPaul FannerMario TaveraIvan Waidenfeld de GusmaoSofia KanellopoulouKelly Cristina de Oliveira ArikawaRodrigo AugustiGoncalo DelgadoAsia ExpertsAnnie ChaiRoland LiembergerJohn DixonAfrica ExpertsRonnie MckenziePieter van RooyenWillem WegelinNeil D Meyer
Hugo is Professional Engineer and member of:
- CREA - Brazilian Engineering Council
- ABES - Brazilian Sanitation and Environmental Engineering Association
- IWA - International Water Association
- AWWA - American Water Works Association.
Experience in the Water Industry
Areas of Specialization
Hydraulics, NRW analysis and management, turnkey projects management, design of NRW performance based contracts
- MSC in Sanitary Engineering - Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo
- Business Administration Specialist - Fundação Getúlio Vargas
- Public Health and Environmental Engineering Specialist - Faculdade de Saúde Pública da Universidade de São Paulo
- Civil Engineer - Faculdade de Engenharia de São Paulo
Hugo started his career working on water resources planning and hydraulic design for water supply systems. He was Director of a leading project management company in Brazil, having responsibility for various projects of water supply and sewer systems. Since 2000, as Senior Consultant at Miya Brazil, he develops projects to optimize the operation of water supply and sewage systems. He has been responsible for the most important and innovative performance based contracts to reduce water losses in Brazil.