North America, Latin America and CaribbeanGesner Oliveira Hugo Chisca JuniorPaul FannerMario TaveraIvan Waidenfeld de GusmaoSofia KanellopoulouKelly Cristina de Oliveira ArikawaRodrigo AugustiGoncalo DelgadoAsia ExpertsAnnie ChaiRoland LiembergerJohn DixonAfrica ExpertsRonnie MckenziePieter van RooyenWillem WegelinNeil D Meyer
Ivan is a Professional Engineer and member of:
- CREA - Brazilian Engineering Council
- ABES - Brazilian Sanitation and Environmental Engineering Association.
Experience in the Water Industry
Areas of Specialization
- Technical and administrative management of services for water distribution and sewage collection, including operational development, maintenance and implementation of networks and service connections.
- Pressure management for water distribution systems.
- NRW management and analysis.
- Business Administration Specialist - Fundação Getúlio Vargas
- Civil Engineer - Escola de Engenharia da Universidade Federal Fluminense
Ivan was responsible for the management of sanitation utilities in 47 municipalities in the Southwest Region of São Paulo.
As a consultant engineer, he coordinated the development of services for the Sanitation Companies of Pernambuco, Paraiba, Rio Grande do Norte and Alagoas, in Brazil, and Guatemala City in Guatemala and in Cochabamba in Bolivia.
He was responsible engineer for implementation of several major works, such as trunk water mains, trunk sewer collectors, pumping stations and treatment plants.