North America, Latin America and CaribbeanGesner Oliveira Hugo Chisca JuniorPaul FannerMario TaveraIvan Waidenfeld de GusmaoSofia KanellopoulouKelly Cristina de Oliveira ArikawaRodrigo AugustiGoncalo DelgadoAsia ExpertsAnnie ChaiRoland LiembergerJohn DixonAfrica ExpertsRonnie MckenziePieter van RooyenWillem WegelinNeil D Meyer
Kelly is Professional Engineer and member of CREA - Brazilian Engineering Council
Experience in the Water Industry
Areas of Specialization
- Operational diagnosis for water supply and sewage collection systems
- Analysis and management of NRW
- Design of sectorization for water distribution systems
- Optimization of sewage collecting systems, and design of operational control.
- MSC in Hydraulics and Sanitation - Escola Politécnica da Universidade de São Paulo
- Post Graduated on Business Administration - Faculdade Armando Álvares Penteado - FAAP
- Chemical Engineer - Faculdade de Engenharia Industrial - FEI
Kelly began her career working on developing diagnostics and designs for water supply and sewage collection systems at Sabesp - Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de São Paulo. Since 1998, as a member of the technical staff of BBL Engineering, she has been working as coordinator of operational optimization projects for water systems and sewer systems, design of operational control systems, and NRW performance based projects.